Pages


Monday 28 February 2011

"I'm So Happy" - new single!


These are very quiet times on Planet Salem, but today, from out of nowhere, comes a new single!

Not a new song of course; by now it's an old favourite, but it's a new version of "I'm So Happy" - this time as a duet between Salem and Josephine Bornebusch. Josephine is one of the stars of the massive Swedish hit TV comedy "Solsidan" and of course "I'm So Happy" is the theme tune to the show, so I guess it makes sense to put the two together :)

It's available to download from iTunes at the following link:
http://itunes.apple.com/se/album/im-so-happy-single/id421621772

The only other snippet of news I have today (thanks to Madelene for the tip, via Facebook) is that Adam, Jakob and Nisse appeared as backing band for another of my favourite Swedish artists, September, when she performed "Resuscitate Me" on SVT's "Go'kväll".

2 comments:

Madelene Abrahamsson said...

Oh thank you Laura! : )
Hugs!

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

It's a pleasure! :))

Hope you enjoy Norrköping on Saturday night - tell everyone I'm thinking of them :) Sadly I can't be there but I'll be doing something Swedish...sitting at the computer, as usual, watching Melodifestivalen on SVT's website.