Pages


Sunday 29 March 2015

Go tell everyone under the sun, I'm on my way

Salem's collaboration with Axwell and Ingrosso, "On My Way" has been around the internet for a few months now.  The song was recently released in Sweden and is currently in the iTunes top 30 singles chart, although there is no sign of a UK release date as yet.

In this article http://www.hmv.com/music/axwell-ingrosso-give-an-update-on-the-progress-of-their-debut-album the guys explained that they are still working on their album which should be released later this year.  I was particularly excited to read that Salem and Vincent Pontare will be the featured vocalists on this album, rather than any 'big' name collaborations.  I am delighted to see Axwell and Ingrosso supporting their fellow Swedish artists, particularly two as talented as Salem and Vincent.

When the album is released I will review it on Planet Salem of course :)

No comments: